“One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.”
Determined. Unrelenting, aggressive, intense, noble, ambitious, spontaneous, passionate, stubborn, honest, and values hard work.
The crapemyrtle is often referred to as the “lilac of the South.” With its striking flowers, handsome bark and attractive foliage, this species is a favorite for landscapes. It can be grown as either a shrub or small tree and is often used in groupings, containers, hedges and screens. You can even find the common crapemyrtle used as small street trees in urban settings.
If you live in the right region, this could be a show-stopping addition to your yard.
- Can be grown as a shrub or small tree.
- Is well-suited for hot, sunny climates.
- Produces wide, showy panicles in various shades of pink, with flowers that have wrinkled petals similar to crepe paper, from late spring into fall.
- Has thin, gray bark that exfoliates, exposing smooth under-bark with varying colors ranging from brown to gray.
- Can have increased flower number and branchiness if you pinch new growth during the growing season.
- Grows in a vase shape.
- Grows well in limited soil space.
- Features foliage that is dark green, changing to shades of yellow, orange and red in the fall.
- The crapemyrtle (crape myrtle) can be expected to grow in Hardiness Zones 7–10.
- The common crapemyrtle grows to a height of 15–25′ and a spread of 6–15′ at maturity.
- This shrub grows at a fast rate, with height increases of more than 24″ per year.
- Full sun is the ideal condition for this shrub, meaning it should get at least 6 hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight each day.
Eternity Kit with Tree/Plant
The Eternity Kit with Tree or Plant is a uniquely compassionate way to honor your loved one. Their cremated essence, irrespective when they passed, will nourish a baby-tree or baby-plant into a glorious representation of your love. You can now give new meaning and life to your loved one and choose a tree or a plant that best represents their memory or personality.
Whether they were cute and quirky or calm and steadfast, there is a tree or a plant that will exemplify these characteristics. Click here to choose a tree or plant that best exemplifies your loved one.
We have two categories of trees: Year-Round Baby Trees (Pine, Spruce, and Cypress) and Seasonal Baby Trees (Oak, Maple, Birch, Ash, Poplar, Cherry, Dogwood, Willow, and many more). The Year-Round trees can be shipped and planted throughout the year while the Seasonal trees will ship in their prime planting season.
Our plant choices are ideal for internal environments. They are very portable and equally meaningful as a baby-tree.
Once you order and receive this Eternity Kit you will combine the cremated essence of your loved one and a proprietary soil mix into an organic capsule. Your eternity baby-tree or baby-plant will then be planted and eventually nourished by your loved one’s cremated essence. Your loved one will give birth to new life.
The Eternity Kit with a Tree or Plant is uniquely compassionate way to honor your loved one. Whether your loved one recently passed away or five years ago, you can give them new meaning in a memorial they deserve. With your purchase you will receive a complete system that will enable you to plant the cremated essence of your loved one along side a hand-selected tree or plant. Your loved one’s essence will nourish the tree or plant as it grows into a glorious representation of your love. Your loved one will give birth to new life.
The kit consists of a bamboo cylinder keepsake, an organic capsule, ash neutralizing mix, premium growth mix, aged wood chips, and a voucher to claim your carefully selected tree or plant.
* Please note that the tree or plant is included in the purchase price, but will be shipped separately to ensure optimal growth. You will receive a voucher to claim your tree or plant when you are ready for planting.
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 15 in|
Bamboo Cylinder, Organic Capsule, Ash Neutralizing Mix, Premium Growth Mix, Aged Wood Chips, Voucher To Claim Tree
Why Full Circle?
This company was born from our own experiences and needs. We truly felt that we could not be the only ones that wanted to honor the lives of our loved ones in ways that best fit their personalities. While grieving, we wanted an easy and transparent way to purchase the products and services we desired to memorialize our recently deceased. Surprisingly, this was difficult to find. Traditional funeral homes kept trying to sell us products we did not want and did not offer what we needed. Some even smirked when we were seeking services for our deceased animal companions.
We value all life and believe honoring our deceased is the ultimate final expression of love that we can offer. This is why Full Circle was created.
Full Circle is the company I needed when my best friend Bonnie passed away. I will never forget their professionalism, understanding, and passion to help me through this dark time. They gave me ideas on how to celebrate the life of Bonnie, and I finally settled on their baby tree memorial. I can now look out through my window every day and see Bonnie’s final resting place and the new baby tree she is giving life to. Thank you Full Circle.